06 sep Chief Legal Officer – private equity / investment company
ND Group, based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, is a privately owned holding and investment company operating in multiple sectors and industries. Group companies and projects operate in logistics, technical and support services, property development, energy, fashion, financial services, food and beverage, and technology.
ND Group has gained broad expertise in multiple industry sectors and brings a fresh perspective to existing business approaches. The Group’s mission is to foster growth through its entrepreneurial business philosophy, where out-of-the-box thinking and creative problem solving are promoted. Its investment philosophy is characterized by agile and flexible decision-making with no transaction-size boundaries. ND Group is different, and relates to Private Equity with Emotion.
As Chief Legal Officer you are part of the management of the company. With high moral and ethical standards, you will organize and lead a small and hands-on legal team. You are a seasoned professional, with broad general legal knowledge with strong emphasis on transactions (M&A, JD’s) and restructurings. Being part of the senior leadership team, you will be able to excel out of your comfort zone and challenge stakeholders within the group of companies.
The new Chief Legal Officer will be entrepreneurial, dedicated and flexible; the ability to think outside the box will enable the CLO to be successful in managing legal and compliance matters, from a holding perspective overseeing an agile group of companies.
General profile specifics are:
- A qualified lawyer (preferably Dutch/European) with at least 15-20 years PQE within private practice and in-house;
- Dedicated business lawyer with experience in corporate, finance, M&A, governance and legal risk management;
- Seasoned boardroom advisor with cultural and mental flexibility, strong leadership skills and a convincing attitude;
- Agile working style, highly skilled with can-do & pro-active approach and pragmatism;
- Fulltime position at the Eindhoven HQ with the ability and willingness for ad hoc travel;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
Chief Legal Officer position, member of management and leadership team. Key role within highly entrepreneurial global operating company. Broad scope and involvement. A strategic function, with high impact. Fulltime position, based in Eindhoven (airport area).
If you wish to apply or receive any further information about this role, please contact Hielke Bruin or Friso van Deursen at Voxius Executive Search, via email@example.com or phone +31 85 488 0000. Discretion is guaranteed.