04 mei Compliance Officer/Legal Counsel – Enza Zaden (Successfully filled)
Enza Zaden is one of the global top players in the field of breeding vegetable varieties for the professional market. As a family business, the company has had a rich history since 1938 and has grown out to a company with more than 2500 employees globally. Internally there is a great passion to help build the Enza Zaden of the future, focusing on innovation and development of the vegetable seeds. Collaboration is paramount. Enthusiasm and entrepreneurship is what typifies the professionals. The link to this animation gives a proper and brief explanation of the business activities of Enza Zaden.
Due to growth of the company and it’s expanding international business, Enza Zaden is now looking for a Legal Counsel with experience and/or interest in Compliance to be based in the Dutch headquarters in Enkhuizen.
As a Compliance Officer/Legal Counsel you will work closely with the Global Manager Compliance to whom you will directly report. Together you will develop, execute and promote the global legal compliance strategy. You will work closely with experts from the Legal department, Finance, Tax, Risk & Audit to ensure that the company can maintain their growth, by complying with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements, internal policies and procedures. You are responsible for identifying and assessing the compliance risks as well as assisting in the management and monitoring of these risks.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Co-development, review, update or implementation of global legal compliance policies and procedures, such as the Business Ethics Code, Speak Up! procedure, third part due diligence procedures, the Competition Law policy and Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy;
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of these legal compliance policies and procedures, including drafting supporting training materials;
- Support the Global Manager Compliance with the periodic progress reporting to the General Counsel, Integrity Committee, Audit Committee and/or BoD regarding the progress of the legal compliance program and investigations;
- Execution of global internal audits;
- Co-development of training sessions to internal stakeholders on a global level, to create awareness and commitment to all Compliance policies;
- Motivate and engage internal stakeholders to actively implement, promote and support Enza Zaden’s Compliance program
- Responsible for the organization, planning and timely execution and analysis of (multidisciplinary) processes and proposing improvements.
- Master degree in law. At least 5 years PQE preferably with some compliance experience in an international business environment;
- Knowledge of corporate laws and regulations (globally);
- Fluency in English and willing to learn Dutch;
- Enthusiastic, driven, good communication and analytical skills;
- Willingness to travel internationally from time to time;
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the ‘Doing Good Business’ compliance program and inspire stakeholders to live up to this program.
- A purposeful position for an experienced compliance or legal professional who wants to make impact.
- You will contribute to the company’s vision of granting people anywhere in the world access to healthy, varied vegetables.
- Flexible working, where you are partly in the office to work with colleagues and partly work at home.
If you wish to apply or receive any further information about this role, please contact Regien Haarbosch at Voxius Executive Search, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 85 488 000. Discretion is guaranteed.
Sorry, het is niet mogelijk om te reageren.