18 dec Interim Compliance Director (Successfully filled)
About the Company
Our client is a global market leader with more than 5,000 employees at diverse locations on every continent. With a consistently increasing turnover of currently more than EUR 1.3 billion, it has established a global reputation over the past six decades as a highly reliable partner for its clients. Recently, the company became part of one of the worlds leading listed companies.
Currently, we are seeking to recruit the Compliance Director a.i.
As Compliance Director a.i. you will set up and will be responsible for the global compliance functions. You report to the CFO and from a compliance point of view, you will act as a trusted advisor for the Board.
- Seasoned compliance professional with experience in a comparable end-responsible position, ready to perform on all aspects;
- Thorough knowledge of broad compliance, gained in an international environment;
- Comfortable to act as organizational conscience, balancing sound regulatory compliance with a hands-on business culture;
- Acting on senior (board) level with solid understanding of – and comfortably dealing with diverse stakeholder interests;
- Cultural and organizational sensitive, strong business sense and flexible attitude.
- Ultimate responsible compliance role within globally operating, fast growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- Part of a winning team;
- Strategic function, with broad responsibilities;
- Key position between board, business and shareholder;
- Able to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company.