06 dec Interim Corporate Legal Counsel (Successfully filled)
Our client is a world renowned market leader in retail and FMCG. The Legal team at the Global HQ of our client is tasked with both commercial and corporate issues. For the maintenance of the corporate governance structure and the implementation of the corresponding principles and practices required to gain an effective oversight of the core business and the whole group as well as guidance of internal restructuring, our client is looking for an Interim Corporate Legal Counsel.
The Interim Corporate Legal Counsel will be sole responsible for handling all corporate issues raised within the organisation. He/she will be the contact person for both Board, shareholders as well as the corporate finance department.
Furthermore, the Interim Corporate Legal Counsel will be responsible for e.g.:
- process management of the corporate housekeeping of the group companies;
- drafting and preparing board- and shareholder resolutions, preparing agenda and materials for shareholder meetings, preparing proxies for subsidiaries and employees, support with preparing authorization procedures etc.
- Availability as of (beginning/mid) December, 4-5 days a week, during 3-4 months
- Dutch qualified lawyer, fluency in English (oral/written) and Dutch
- Proven experience in corporate law, good knowledge of corporate governance, including practical experience in development and maintenance of company policies.
- Pragmatic approach, hands on, used to work in an international environment