06 aug Interim Legal Counsel (Successfully filled)
Interim position at rapidly growing Dutch retail company for a Spanish Legal Counsel
The Interim Legal Counsel will be assisting the Legal Department in advising country managers, local Spanish headquarter and staff departments on a broad range of legal matters. The emphasis of the work will be on commercial contracting, real estate and consumer law for the Spanish market. You will work closely together with the other Spanish Legal Counsel and report to the Team Manager Spain and the General Counsel.
You need to be an business-oriented, independent and pragmatic teamplayer with great sense of responsibility.
- Spanis Law Degree (Master)
- Experienced working in Spain or with Spanish market and legal system
- Experienced in drafting, negotiating & reviewing commercial contracts, knowledge of real estate and/or consumer law is considered a pre
- Friendly, highly motivated, pro-active
- Native Spanish speaking, fluency in English (oral/writing)
- Directly available, 4-5 days, 2-3 months