06 sep Legal Counsel – ENERCON (Successfully filled)
ENERCON Dutch Branch BV (ENERCON) has been one of the technology leaders in the wind power sector for more than 30 years. ENERCON has more than 28.000 wind turbines installed in over 30 countries. As the first manufacturer of wind turbines, the company used a gearless drive concept that is a characteristic of all ENERCON wind turbines. ENERCON is also at the forefront in other areas, such as rotor blade design, control technology, grid connection technology, and, with its wide range of technological new developments, proves its innovative strength time and again. Teamwork gives the company energy.
In this role you are part of the ENERCON sales team. You will be responsible for all legal aspects of the ENERCON tender projects. Also, you will handle a broad variety of international oriented commercial legal work, mainly related to the sales and engineering business in the Netherlands.
You are able to speed up, advice in and coordinate complex project negotiations and administer them properly. You work together with the business, for instance the country manager, the sales managers, sales engineers and the business development & tender manager.
Tasks also include:
- Actively advise business management in the decision making process indicating legal options and constraints;
- Draft, negotiate and implement various transactional documents, such as sales, procurement, development, secrecy, distributor and agency agreements;
- Contribute to and drive completion of discrete projects such as inter-company agreements, administrative law, real estate and lease matters, corporate housekeeping and compliance assessments;
- Furthermore, you will improve the communication between Enercon Dutch Branch and her local market and several relevant Legal and Investment (Int. Project Finance & Investments) departments of ENERCON GmbH in Germany.
- A Dutch law degree, with 3+ years relevant work experience at a law firm or legal department in a multinational company, including previous experience advising on, drafting, negotiating and closing complex, (tender) contracts;
- Good knowledge of Dutch civil law and company law;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- You like the dynamics of a changing and evolving business environment that gives you the unique possibilities to lead your work and grow as a professional;
- You have a natural interest in both technical and sustainable energy orientated environments and enjoy collaborating with your colleagues in an entrepreneurial organisation;
- Approachable personality, solution driven attitude and ability to handle deadlines.
ENERCON welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with a sustainable mission and very competitive benefits designed around your preferences.