21 mei Compliance Operations Manager – ASML (Business support & Consultancy)
ASML is the world’s leading provider of equipment and services for the semiconductor industry. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help major semiconductor companies reduce the size and increase the functionality of semiconductors and consumer electronic equipment. Over 24,900 people from 118 different nationalities and counting are working on the company’s mission to be an innovation leader in the semiconductor industry. With a market cap of over 200 billion Euro, ASML is the largest technology company in Europe.
The Corporate Compliance team is responsible to drive sustainable and cost effective compliance on a worldwide basis throughout the organization.
On behalf of ASML’s Corporate Compliance team we seek to recruit a Compliance Manager (7 – 10+ years PQE).
The responsibility for the compliance areas lies within the business. The Corporate Compliance team facilitates the business by providing implementation support and means and methods. It is the mission of the Corporate Compliance team to support the business in executing ASML’s strategy by embedding compliance in the end-2-end processes and stimulating responsible behavior, to prevent compliance surprises and achieve sustainable growth. The Compliance Manager reports to the Senior Manager Compliance.
As ASML is a listed company in both the U.S. (NASDAQ) as well as in the Netherlands (AEX), compliance is crucial. It makes this position challenging, complex and crucial within ASML.
The key responsibilities of the Compliance Manager function are:
- As part of the Corporate Compliance team, to develop and maintain the overall compliance framework;
- Setup and maintain contact with the key stakeholders within the relevant processes;
- Identify and drive opportunities in the organization to improve compliance efforts and stimulate compliance awareness and compliant behavior;
- Participate in key compliance related projects in the business for a number of assigned compliance areas;
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business processes and assess the relevant compliance risks and controls;
- Perform monitoring over certain compliance areas, including reporting;
- You will work closely together with our risk and assurance functions.
- Master degree in (Business) Law or a master degree in another relevant area, with (at least) 7-10 years working experience in an international corporate setting (law firm and/or multinational company)
- Relevant compliance management experience (designing and implementing compliance programs, training, legal operations, etc.) with international stakeholder management;
- Skilled in translating legal requirements to business processes and controls;
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant compliance areas is preferred (e.g. Tax, Treasury and finance related areas);
- Fluent in English, and already living in the Netherlands.
Important personal competencies for this job are:
- Make complex topics simple and transparent;
- Combines clear, critical thinking with decisiveness;
- Excellent social and effective communication skills; able to influence and persuade in a multicultural environment;
- Proactive / hands-on attitude;
- Overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action.
Working in a business driven and truly global operating Compliance consultancy team, performing in a complex and fast changing world of systems and processes.
An excellent career opportunity for a top performing compliance professional who is enthusiastic about and experienced with translating complex compliance challenges to simple solutions. Flexibility in working from home. Occasional travel to Asia and/or the US.
If you wish to apply or receive any further information about this role, please contact Regien Haarbosch or Hielke Bruin at Voxius Executive Search, via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (office number +31 85 488 000). Discretion is guaranteed.