30 dec (Deputy) Company Secretary – SBM Offshore
SBM Offshore provides floating production solutions to the offshore energy industry, over the full product lifecycle. The Company is market leading in leased floating production systems delivered to date, with multiple units currently in operation and has unrivalled operational experience in this field. Group companies employ approximately 4,570 people worldwide, which are spread over offices in key markets, operational shore bases, the offshore fleet of vessels. SBM Offshore is committed to conducting business in a sustainable way over the long-term by developing close relationships with local people, communities and businesses in host countries, and by safeguarding the natural environment. SBM Offshore is listed at Euronext Amsterdam. Corporate headquarters is located at Amsterdam (Schiphol).
You work in close cooperation with the Company Secretary. This role within SBM Offshore is quite broad. In addition to being secretary of the Management Board, Supervisory Board Committees and Executive Committee, you are also involved in the organization of the General Meeting and provide advice on governance and legal matters regarding the company. You are also involved in the process surrounding the annual report and matters relating to the listing. Depending on the level of experience, the Deputy will also replace the Company Secretary in all areas in her absence.
- At least 8 years of experience in a (Deputy) Company Secretary role
- Profound knowledge of Dutch Corporate law (Boek 2 BW) and corporate governance
- Preferably experience within a listed company
- Strategic, analytical, organizational, project management and IT skills
- Pro-active, precise, working independently and a team player
- Good expression skills in Dutch and English
- Truly international working environment
- Challenging and dynamic market
- Position in the core if the company
- Unique access to Board Room decision making
- Working in close contact with experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to broaden your skills and to gain business experience
If you would like to be considered for this position or If you would like to receive more information, please contact Friso van Deursen at Voxius Executive Search, by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 085-4880000. Discretion is guaranteed.