09 okt Global Mobility & Compliance Officer – Global Wind Service
Global Wind Service (GWS) is a leading supplier of turbine technicians, expertise and services for installation and service of wind turbines. GWS is headquartered in Denmark and has offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe. Through their focus on cross-cultural awareness and local knowledge, GWS established unique and highly specialised skills to meet client demands safely and efficiently. The company continues to build momentum as the preferred installation and service partner for both offshore and onshore wind projects around the globe.
GWS delivers projects in over 40 countries worldwide. Different locations operate different rules regarding mobility/international posting of employees, tax regulations etc. Due to continued expansion of GWS’ business activities, GWS is looking for a Global Mobility & Compliance Officer to join GWS and support the business with mobility compliance matters. The compliance officer will work in close cooperation with HR, Project Department and Sales Team and reports to the Head of Legal and Compliance in The Netherlands.
The key purpose of the role is twofold:
1. To ensure that GWS’ activities are compliant with laws and regulations in order to stay in control in countries where GWS has footprint through their offices, projects or services;
2. Identify which processes have a (mobility) compliance requirement to ensure that GWS is in control of compliance issues. I.e. having insight into, overview and control of the compliance risks by using the right resources (people and processes) and embedding compliance in the business processes.
Your responsibilities concern among others:
- Manage and update compliance risks of the organization in existing markets regarding labor law, working conditions, mobility/international posting of employees, tax regulations, data protection and business ethics;
- Identify and manage compliance matters, risks and requirements for new market entries
- Create guidelines, work instructions and tools for the organization on compliance matters;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external rules and handle all related questions;
- Manage external compliance providers;
- Monitoring and reporting on all the above.
- You have a University Degree in Dutch or European law preferably in labor law, tax law and/or accountancy;
- Min 5 years relevant experience in a similar role as a compliance officer, risk manager and/or mobility specialist, preferably supplemented with a compliance training;
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds and disciplines;
- Stakeholder management skills while being able to juggle multiple tasks;
- Positive, pleasantly ambitious and pragmatic work attitude;
- Hands-on, self-starter and able to work independently;
- International mindset and willingness to travel occasionally;
- Preferably affinity with the wind industry.
The position of Global Mobility & Compliance Officer is a business driven role within a small team with a truly global scope. At GWS, employees play an integral role in their vision for the future. You will become part of a flexible, client-focused work environment where collaboration is highly appreciated.