25 jun Legal Advisor – Global Wind Service
Global Wind Service (GWS) is a leading supplier of turbine technicians, expertise and services for installation and service of wind turbines. GWS is headquartered in Denmark and has offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe. Through their focus on cross-cultural awareness and local knowledge, GWS established unique and highly specialised skills to meet client demands safely and efficiently. The company continues to build momentum as the preferred installation and service partner for both offshore and onshore wind projects around the globe.
Due to continued growth, GWS is looking for a Legal Advisor to join the GWS Legal department in The Netherlands to support the business with all legal matters.
Your activities are primarily related to the capturing of a contract; the drafting, negotiation and closure. As GWS’ clients and offices are situated all over the world, occasional travelling will be required.
Your key responsibilities are:
- to support the global sales team with all legal matters by giving pro-active, professional and solution oriented;
- to review, draft, negotiate and advise on a variety of contracts for several jurisdictions: customer, subcontractor, supplier contracts;
- to participate in negotiations, drafting templates, contract management and insurance claims handling;
- to advise on contract related documents such as bank guarantees, Parent Company Guarantees, NDA’s;
- to enhance compliance with applicable laws, guidelines and procedures and create awareness by training the internal organization.
You have a University Degree in Dutch law – although candidates with European or common law qualifications are also encouraged to apply – and at least 3-5 years PQE in a law firm or as a legal counsel within a similar international commercial company. You have an interest to work in a challenging environment where you, besides the legal aspects, will also need to understand the technical and commercial aspects of the contracting process and the business. Solid knowledge of contract law, strong negotiation skills and an excellent command of English and Dutch are mandatory.
Furthermore, you are a driven, flexible and hands-on professional who likes to work in a team and is able to build relationships with colleagues of a variety of cultural backgrounds.
The position of Legal Advisor is a business driven role within a small legal team with a truly global scope. At GWS, employees play an integral role in their vision for the future. You will become part of a flexible, client-focused work environment where collaboration is highly appreciated.