11 sep Senior Legal Counsel – global IT consulting
With 200,000 people, over 50 years of global presence in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. In 2018 the Group reported revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience, and draws on its tailor made worldwide delivery model (Rightshore, a Capgemini trademark).
You will be part of the Netherlands Legal team, which consists of over 10 legal counsel and legal assistants and is headed by the General Counsel Netherlands. The team delivers high quality and pragmatic legal services to all parts of the business in the Netherlands from different locations: Utrecht, Vianen and Wrocław, Poland. The Legal team is innovative, agile and focuses on business objectives. You will also be part of Capgemini’s global Legal team, with over 200 lawyers world-wide, which gives you the opportunity to work on global legal initiatives or to go abroad.
As Senior Legal counsel you are a business partner in shaping, negotiating and closing deals with Capgemini’s customers. It is an ideal position for a broad oriented lawyer with strong leadership potential, who understands that people are the core of Capgemini’s business and who aims to work across the organization and its disciplines. In this role you work in close cooperation with the General Counsel, higher management and senior colleagues in sales, bid- and account management.
- A pragmatic, motivated and hands-on senior legal counsel who combines genuine interest in people and technology with the ambition to further develop leadership skills;
- Master’s degree in Dutch Civil Law and about 8-12 years’ experience in private practice and/or in-house, including relevant experience in multinational IT processes and outsourcing deals;
- Excellent communication skills, interested in learning and with a positive approach to change management;
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English language;
- Potential to deliver legal training to business colleagues;
- Team player and able and willing to coach junior colleagues.
An exciting opportunity to develop your legal career in an innovative team that is embedded in a leading technology business; to be part of a company that is committed to promote diversity, environmental protection and fight the digital divide or, as we call it, digital inclusion.