13 jan Senior Legal Counsel – global IT sourcing and tenders
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Capgemini has grown to over 300,000 people. In growing Capgemini continues to work to build a more inclusive and sustainable future for its client, the planet and one another.
You will be part of the Netherlands Legal team, which consists of over 10 legal counsel and is headed by the General Counsel Netherlands. The team delivers high quality and pragmatic legal services to all parts of the business in the Netherlands. The Legal team is innovative, agile and focuses on business objectives. You will also be part of Capgemini’s global Legal team, with over 300 lawyers world-wide, which gives you the opportunity to work on global legal initiatives or to go abroad.
As Senior Legal counsel you are a business partner in shaping, negotiating and closing deals with Capgemini’s customers. It is an ideal position for a broad oriented lawyer with strong leadership potential, who understands that people are the core of Capgemini’s business and who aims to work across the organization and its disciplines. In this role you work in close cooperation with the General Counsel, higher management and senior colleagues in sales, bid- and account management.
- A pragmatic, motivated and hands-on senior legal counsel who combines genuine interest in people and technology with the ambition to further develop leadership skills;
- Master’s degree in Dutch Civil Law and at least 8-12 years’ experience in private practice and/or in-house, including relevant experience in multinational IT processes and outsourcing deals;
- Excellent communication skills, interested in learning and with a positive approach to change management;
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English language;
- Team player and able and willing to coach junior colleagues.
An exciting opportunity to develop your legal career in an innovative team that is embedded in a leading technology business; to be part of a company that aims to be net zero in 2030, is committed to diversity and where you Get the Future you Want.
If you wish to apply or receive any further information about this role, please contact Hielke Bruin at Voxius Executive Search, via firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 85 488 0000. Discretion is guaranteed.