13 okt Corporate Counsel – SBM Offshore
SBM Offshore is a global leader in his field and employs in total approximately 5.000 people worldwide. Corporate headquarters is located at Amsterdam.
The Corporate Legal team has a dedicated focus on corporate legal advice world-wide. The team is responsible for the corporate governance, structure and due decision making of all group companies, whether wholly-owned or joint venture, and closely cooperates with Treasury and the Corporate Finance team on the internal and external financing documentation (debt and equity).
As Corporate Counsel you are positioned within a challenging and international environment. You will work on a variety of projects relating to the corporate legal and financial structure of all group companies and provide legal advice and coordinate the implementation of new JV structures.
Internally you will be working with many functions worldwide (particularly in tax, treasury, finance), externally you will liaise with lawyers and joint venture partners. In this role you will report directly to the Corporate Legal Manager.
In cooperation with and guided by the Corporate Legal Manager you will be part of a centre of excellence, promoting cross-functional collaboration and providing tangible corporate legal advice to the business and local legal teams. You will develop the necessary tools, training and materials so they can independently work on daily corporate administration activities within well-defined boundaries.
- Seasoned lawyer with around 6 years of hands-on experience in Corporate Law and preferably Notarial Law
- Gained within a top tier law firm
- Experience with cross- functional and cross-cultural cooperation
- Experience with leading complex legal and financial structuring projects
- Well-developed legal and drafting skills, preferably experience with English-law governed contracts
- Truly international working environment
- Challenging and dynamic market
- Frequent exposure to senior management, different countries and cultures
- Inspiring helicopter view of the business
- Opportunity to broaden your skills and to gain business experience
If the above appeals to you and you wish to apply to receive any further information, please contact Friso van Deursen at Voxius Executive Search via mail or phone: +31 (0) 85 488 00 00. Discretion is guaranteed.