VP Fund Services Fund Operations – EQT Amsterdam (Procedure closed)EQT is a purpose-driven global investment firm with almost 30 years history of investing in strong and sustainable companies across the world.On behalf of EQT, we seek to recruit a VP Fund Services to strengthen the Client & Capital Raising Operations team in Amsterdam and to contribute to the alignment of workstreams among the international entities.
EQT is a purpose-driven global investment firm with almost 30 years history of investing in strong and sustainable companies across the world
EQT is a purpose-driven global investment firm with almost 30 years history of investing in strong and sustainable companies across the world. Since the founding in Stockholm in 1994, EQT has invested in more than 450 companies in different industries and sectors, such as healthcare, TMT and industrial technology. The company is stock listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2019. Today, EQT is one of the leading alternative investment firms with offices in more than 20 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas and has close to 1,800 employees.
EQT has investment strategies covering all phases of a business’ development, from start-up to maturity. EQT has EUR 224 billion in total assets under management (EUR 126 billion in fee-generating assets under management), within two business segments – Private Capital and Real Assets.
EQT Fund Operations
The Client & Capital Raising Operations (CCRO) team of EQT belongs to Fund Operations, a global unit with the responsibility to operationally run fund-related activities. The team supports EQT and its customers and stakeholders with efficient and scalable processes. The unit also, together with specialist functions, ensures that EQT fulfils the requirements from investors and regulators when acting in the alternative fund management industry.
On behalf of EQT, we seek to recruit a VP Fund Services to strengthen the Client & Capital Raising Operations team in Amsterdam and to contribute to the alignment of workstreams among the international entities. This role has no direct reports. Within EQT the title of VP is reserved for experienced professionals carrying out a wide range of duties. The VP uses advanced problem solving skills and leads smaller and less complex projects.
The candidate will work very closely with the General Counsel of EQT Life Sciences
In 2021, EQT strengthened its position in healthcare investments by acquiring Life Science Partners (“LSP”), a Dutch based European life sciences venture capital firm. LSP has since been renamed as EQT Life Sciences. The position of VP Fund Services is to strengthen the CCRO operations in the Netherlands and supporting the integration within EQT.
The candidate will report to the Head of Fundraising Operations and will work very closely with the General Counsel of EQT Life Sciences, on the following tasks:
- Managing corporate governance and corporate housekeeping of the EQT Life Sciences’ funds and its corporate vehicles. Improve efficiency and make tooling accessible to the business.
- Direct contact with investors in the EQT Life Sciences’ funds, external lawyers, the Depositary and other service providers of the EQT Life Sciences’ funds.
- Direct contact with portfolio companies in relation to corporate matters.
- Work closely with other Fund Operation teams to further integrate EQT Life Science’s operations to ensure efficiency and best practices.
- Act as a liaison between the offices in Amsterdam, Luxemburg and Stockholm, maintain close working relationships with colleagues and contribute to the integration of workstreams and work spheres.
- Improve related processes and procedures, involve colleagues and outsource when necessary.
- A Law degree and > 5 years working experience within a law firm, alternative investment fund management organisation, depositary/fund administration or similar professional investment management (services) organisation.
- Experience working in an international commercial environment; within private equity or the financial services industry is considered a plus.
- Flexible and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks while coping with deadlines.
- Quality-driven and structured with keen attention to details, yet service minded with a “can do” attitude, proactive.
- Self-starting senior professional, hands-on in operational matters while improving efficiency.
- Personal drive and ambition, strive for excellence. Willingness to develop and eager to learn.
- Professional, curious, high work ethic, ability to prioritize and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Dutch and English are essential.
- You will support the company’s values: Statement of Purpose (eqtgroup.com)
Unique, challenging, and independent role
A great opportunity to join a global dynamic company that is rapidly growing and developing.
- Unique, challenging, and independent role
- Being part of a small team of highly qualified professionals
- Working in a very dynamic environment
- Chance to work in an internationally operating company with many different cultures
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- Hybrid working options are available to support work-life balance.
- For more information please take a look at some of the corporate videos:
If you wish to apply or receive any further information about this role, please contact Regien Haarbosch at Voxius Executive Search, via mail (email@example.com) or telephone (office number +31 85 488 000, or via each consultants mobile number as listed on our website). Discretion is guaranteed.